003 Graphic designers required for stationery designs
We are looking for talented designers with significant design experience in vector illustration for print evidenced by a portfolio of work.
This brief is for 10 (ten) x A6 (full colour, both side) stationery designs. Please ensure that your quote is for 10 items.
Designs will be modern / contemporary, each exhibiting a two sided design, with one side featuring a repeating pattern and the other side (front) providing a plain space for a message.
It is preferred that the successful artist(s) endeavour to show a range of styles in their artwork, exhibiting flexibility and creativity.
• 10 (ten) x A6 full colour both sides stationery designs (design with text on one side, reverse side, full colour repeating pattern)
• Selection will be based on portfolio of similar work.
• Contract illustrators who provide high quality work may be sought as ongoing suppliers.
• Artwork must be supplied in Corel Draw *.cdr format, as well as *.eps and *.pdf formats. Graphic designers experienced in use of Corel Draw variable text fields are preferred.
• Contractors must have licensed Adobe and Corel Draw software and provide a reference to this upon engagement.
• Contractors work must be entirely original and unique works, produced for the client, with intellectual property and copyright for the works residing with the client. Contractors must not use any other licensed or unlicensed art to create their designs and must not breach any third party copyright. Designs must be developed from scratch.
• Contractors will need to sign a contract to this ends, and provide sufficient proof of identity.
Further briefing as to the desired motifs for each of the 10 designs will be provided upon selection of suitable contractors.
Selection will be based on portfolio, experience in the above software (while it is possible to be awarded the project without experience in Corel, this is preferred), and examples of similar work by way of a portfolio. A (paid) sample project may be requested (depending on the sufficiency of a portfolio of work in which to base a decision) in order to ascertain suitability.