Hi Potential Applicants
First and foremost, you will need to know what Gynecomastia is to understand what type of graphics you will be designing for this site. Please research and get a hold of the topic before bidding.
I have a website on this subject that is ranking on the first page of Google and I am planning to take to the next level.
YOU WILL BE HIRED TO :
1) Illustrate & Design graphics that would go with well researched articles on the subject. I am not looking for any complex medical illustration or drawing but simple yet elegant graphics.
For example, if the topic is surgery, then you will illustrate or design an appropriate graphic that would go well with the article.
Total number of images required = 12. 5 will be illustration and 7 will be graphic design
My budget is $100 but I am willing to raise it up a bit so that you get $100 after all the facilitation fees.
1) You will have to have designed decent, and elegant graphics. I am not looking for crappy, comic sans type lettering or design. This is for a medical related website and the graphics should be decent and elegant.
2) I will be giving you the brand colours and all graphics (wherever possible) should incorporate these colours. I will also give you clear instructions on the size and type of design I want.
3) You will need to respect time and deadline for the most part. I understand that things will not go as planned all the time but it should go as we plan for at least most of the time. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
4) You need to know the nature of the subject and respect people's emotional aspect on the subject. We are not looking at designing graphics that are sarcastic, in-the-face type or funny stuff. Remember, this is a medical related site.
I would need to see examples of your work before we discuss anything. I will also ask you to design a graphic based on my requirement before the final hire. I will pay you for this work, so you need not worry about working free. I need to know if we are on the same page when it comes to concepts, quality of work and concept.
OTHER RELEVANT INFO :
1) I am looking for quality work and even though I prefer experienced designers, I will also give equal consideration to rookies if you know what you are doing.
2) This is a site in the very initial stages and would be an ongoing development. This is a start-up with some seed funding and I do not have a lot of cash to pay you but will definitely pay what the work is worth. If I think you are worth the work, I am also interested to hire you on a monthly basis which is a guaranteed source of income for you. The initial work will however, be a one-time assignment and if the work is really good, we can definitely discuss about a monthly retainer/contract.
3) I am a VERY HONEST AND STRAIGHT FORWARD individual. I will NEVER dishonor a payment if the work is done properly. I ALSO EXPECT A VERY HIGH LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM.
5) The website is [url removed, login to view] and take a look at the illustrations on the page [url removed, login to view] to get an idea about what you will be working at as well as the colours and [url removed, login to view] will need to go along the same illustration style for consistency. I would also need simple graphics that will go with other articles.
6) I am looking for affordable professionals with reasonable quality and not necessarily the cheapest quote.I would need to see examples of your work before we discuss anything. I will also ask you to design a graphic based on my requirement before the final hire. I will pay you for this work, so you need not worry about working free. I need to know if we are on the same page when it comes to concepts, quality of work and concept.
Let me know if you are interested.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $111 for this job
Hello. Please have a look at my portfolio www.mikulska.net - I'm sure I can adjust my style to fit your needs. Please feel free to contact me so that we can discuss the project in detail. Best regards!