Polish Illustration of a Cat and Gems for App Icon (PSD file ready to go)
This project was awarded to piyushvankar for $35 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $35 AUD
I've got the ingredients for two simple app icons almost finished in Photoshop but lack the illustration skills to finish it.
This job is very simple and URGENT!
Please see the attached PNG reference images which have been exported directly from the 800x800 Photoshop image you will be working with. (NB All work is the intellectual property of BPMedia and by opening the attached files you agree to confidentiality).
BOTH JOBS REQUIRE;
- keep the PSD file specs (image/canvas size etc) the same and deliver back to me an updated PSD file (CS5 compatible).
- keep layers arranged in a tidy way so that I have options to make adjustments at a later stage.
- feel free to provide colour options if you like but I am happy with what I have already.
- keep the character of the cat (including shape) but change the style of the body artwork to be the same freehand illustrative style as the head.
- I don't require a highly detailed drawing but the cat must look ok when you have finished so please give more detail if you think it helps.
- make everything look better resolution (ie the attached cat and branch images have been scaled up and this has created a problem).
- add some small green leaves and thin branches into the scene just to add some extra colour & texture - nothing too distracting please.
- give the existing branch a little texture and fill in gap.
- make sure i am able to easily export out just the cat layer (without branch) to be used in another image I am creating.
- please provide two versions of the cats mouth; one with a closed mouth and the other with it wide open (giving a cute 'meeeow').
- clean up the jagged edges of the nine little objects in the scene.
- add a little freehand style detail to make the nine objects feel more 3D - I don't expect much but a little more depth would be great.
- any suggestions/options to make the app icon look a little prettier welcome but not expected (must still look strong when shown small on screen)
Looking forward to your bid and please be clear about how quickly you can provide the work ready for approval.
You must have relevant work examples and please mention that you 'can draw the pussycat body freehand style' so that I know you've read the post properly.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online