We are creating a new TCG (Trading Card Game) about Egypt – Myths and Mythologies – and we are looking for an illustrator to create the card illustration. This is an online TCG and we need a very good quality for the illustrations.
This is a long term contract because there are a lot of illustrations to create and because extensions are also planned after the launch of the game. So we would like to have a pricing for the creation of the first 500 illustrations and also a price for 200 more illustrations.
The schedule is:
500 first illustrations – end 2014
200 more illustrations – end 2015
200 more illustrations – optional (give us a pricing)
How we think it's the best way to work:
1. We give you a short description for a sketch
2. If the description is short then you first propose additional information
3. Once the description is clear enough you create the sketch
4. You modify the sketch with regard to our feedback
5. Once the sketch is approved then you start the creation of the illustration
6. Some modification with regard to our feedback
7. Once the illustration is approved it's OK
How we think it's the best way for the payment:
As there are a lot of illustration and because it's a long term contract we propose to pay for 50 illustrations at a time. (you send all illustrations in very good quality to be used online and for print and you send the invoice – we pay very quickly once we receive it)
What we would like to have to help us to select the illustrator:
- To have an idea of your illustrations we would like to have 6 sketches (see just below for information – this is information that you will receive for the illustrations).
- The pricing for the 500 first illustrations
- The pricing for the 200 more illustrations
- The pricing for the optional 200 illustrations
- Information about copyright of illustrations
- Your schedule
- Your way of work – payment (regarding our proposals)
- What you will give to us (kind of illustrations, file type, …)
Of course, if you need further information do not hesitate to contact us. Start your message by NEA this is how we can be sure that you really read our request ;)
2. Fisherman level 2
Prevent animals from attacking the player with the bone.
4. Geb – God of Earth
Geb had the earth as his domain and was considered to be the Great Cackler. He represented the Fertility Human and was symbolized by the Goose. The center of his cult was in the Delta, Heliopolis. He can create earthquake (after laughing). It allows crops to grow
Next turn no attack for all players.
6. Sesonchosis's Bowman
This is a bowman from the General Sesonchosis (chief of one egyptian army - there are some main army in Egypt).
31 freelancers are bidding on average €9638 for this job
NEA - Nice to meet you and I am Shan - Illustrator cum Graphic designer especially in 2D .. need more details about your requirements if possible skype call is better. Cheers Shan
NEA I'm an artist specializing in game graphics. I made card game illustrations before and I think I'm a person you're looking for. For more details please read the private message.
Nea, We are confident that we will deliver you thest quality illustration work..Please have a chat now for details discussion...Please give us the chance to work with you...
Hello, Please see my portfolio and PM you will see how professional we are. We are expert and experienced in hi quality Character design for TCG .
NEA - I would like to propose services for full cycle game development. Please take a look on our Portfolio links and details of my proposition in pmb. Thank you