I am looking for an artist/calligraphist to work a new illustration that requires a lot of Arabic/Islamic calligraphy. Details of the required illustration in Arabic are attached.
Here are the requirements:
Since Westerners in Europe or the USA do not hear or are familiar with the Azan, I am looking for an illustration that will enable them to see The Sound of Adan. Imagine the following painting:
1. Silhouette images of many minarets. It is the city of “Thousand Minarets”. The minarets and domes come in different shapes sizes and colors. Some minarets are extremely near while others are very far. Colors are smart and beautiful like your Bismillah painting. Not dark and gloomy.
2. The sound of Adan is coming out of each minarets:
• Use calligraphy scribbles to show the words of Adan coming out from the minarets and rising high in the sky.
• Change Calligraphy letter size based on volume. In other words, some letters are very near and very large in size (high volume, very loud because the minaret is close by). Some letters are small and far (minarets is distant away. low volume. Can hardly hear the adan.).
• Change font color and calligraphy type to reflect the different voices (some voices are very beautiful and some are, well,,, so so.
• Word length depend on note length. The words “Aallah” should be very long (because it is stretched a couple of notes in the Adan. Example: Allaaaaaaaaaah). The words “Ashhadu” should be very short and condensed.
3. Words and letters of the Adan from all minarets go up and fill the sky. The top of the painting is full of Adan words and letters like a cloud. This gives the feeling that you hear Adan all over and around you.
4. Impression is positive, solid beautiful color and not gloomy.
You are the creative artist. Feel free to do whatever you feel makes this an exceptional piece of art. Please find below some samples that I felt might help communicate the idea.