Artwork for iPhone game
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $223 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Project is mainly to furnish current graphics to have a more professional look. It's a 2-D tile-based game (see attached [url removed, login to view] for current look of gameplay).
Below are the details:
- Catchy title image matching the game idea
- Background for title screen (2 sets of dimensions - 960x640 and 1136x640)
- Results page - 'You win' and 'You lose' with background
2. Buttons (normal and pressed states)
- easy, medium, hard
- Credits, Facebook, Mute/Unmute
- Improve current tiles and background
(see attached [url removed, login to view] for desired angle of view -> we're hoping to get a 'slope' feel)
4. Sprites (hopefully make them more expressive)
- Cards (with running animation - at least 6 images for this)
- 2 versions of cards - one for player, another for enemy
- Cards need have blank white background in the middle to display number and suite
- Numbers and suites will be on separate images and just be placed on top of the two card versions (A, 2, 3, … K then the suites)
5. App icons (same but just different sizes)
For those interested, please show your portfolio.
For the selected designer, we will send beta-testing version of the app to feel the game before starting work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online