Brochure - Copy from Illustrator over to Corel and Make it Look Nice
This project was successfully completed by vcvidath for $25 CAD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 CAD
Completed In3 days
If you know Illustrator, Corel Draw, can copy and paste, and some basics of graphic design, then this will be easy for you!
There are 4 illustrator files representing pages of a brochure.
We need them copied over to an existing Corel Draw brochure and expand it with the information from the Illustrator files.
Here are the other instructions:
1. Please copy [url removed, login to view] benefits and [url removed, login to view] expanded cirriculum over to the relevant section in the corel draw file
2. Copy the d section of [url removed, login to view] over to the relevant section in the Corel Draw file
3. Please copy the pictures from 1page, [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] over to the corel draw and put them in eye pleasing areas (your discretion)
4. Squish or columnize the testimonials...
5. Make it look nice (your discretion)
6. Make the 4 [url removed, login to view] corel draw pages into 2 11x17 pages that can be folded into a newspaper.
Some other things:
All blocks of text longer than a sentence has to be black on white background.
Cannot delete any information off any page, must cram it all in!
Thanks in advance
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online