Brochure - Copy from Illustrator over to Corel and Make it Look Nice
This project was successfully completed by vcvidath for $25 CAD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 CAD
Completed In3 days
If you know Illustrator, Corel Draw, can copy and paste, and some basics of graphic design, then this will be easy for you!
There are 4 illustrator files representing pages of a brochure.
We need them copied over to an existing Corel Draw brochure and expand it with the information from the Illustrator files.
Here are the other instructions:
1. Please copy [url removed, login to view] benefits and [url removed, login to view] expanded cirriculum over to the relevant section in the corel draw file
2. Copy the d section of [url removed, login to view] over to the relevant section in the Corel Draw file
3. Please copy the pictures from 1page, [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] over to the corel draw and put them in eye pleasing areas (your discretion)
4. Squish or columnize the testimonials...
5. Make it look nice (your discretion)
6. Make the 4 [url removed, login to view] corel draw pages into 2 11x17 pages that can be folded into a newspaper.
Some other things:
All blocks of text longer than a sentence has to be black on white background.
Cannot delete any information off any page, must cram it all in!
Thanks in advance
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online