Create an 3D dog model with animations
This project was awarded to dotpixel1 for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a 3D model and animations supplied of a dog. The dog needs to be realistic. The resulting model and animations described below needs to be delivered in a format compatible with spriteForge or similar product( free) that will allow me to create sprite renderings that I can use in a game application.
The following animations are requested:
- Running - 10 step (Legs, head, ears, and body movement, tail wagging)
- Walking / Sniffing - 10 step ( slow walking legs, nose to the ground, tail wagging quickly)
- Digging - 10 step ( back legs standing, head and nose down, front legs, flat on ground moving back and forward)
- Standing and barking ( standing position, dog slightly squats and nose points up and mouth opens with bark)
Facial expressions not important, most renderings will be between 30-45% angle with no closeups
The intention is to take the same model and modify it in the future to create different dogs with the same exact animations.
My budget for the initial work is $250.
I'm open to animating existing models depending on the quality of the model / rigging and cost. Average sized dog model would be preferred in order to make it easier to reuse the model and animation for different dog breeds.
If you cannot complete all of these actions, please let me know what you can complete for $250.
Please send me examples of similar 3D work for me to look at.
I hope to have this work completed within a couple of weeks.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online