Draw me a tattoo
This project was successfully completed by Lykamo for $100 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $150 USD
Completed In5 days
Draw me a tattoo
I am interested in making a beautiful Falcon tattoo and need a very realistic drawing.
This is for personal use ONLY! It is my dream tattoo and will be made for me alone.
The tattoo sketch should be of a falcon having a prison ball and chain attached to its leg, when the chain is broken in the middle.
The design should be based on the attached photo of a falcon, with some alterations to it:
1) It should be straight (rotate it).
2) The wings needs to be completed and made symmetric.
3) The branch should be taken out and the legs needs to be completed
4) A chain and a ball (similar to the attached photo) needs to be attached to the falcon legs (both legs, maybe in a Y shape, maybe grabbing them together - which ever seems right)
5) The chain need to be torn apart somewhere in the middle of it
6) The drawing is needs to be in black and all shades of grey mostly with only touches of white (so I can tattoo it with out color)
Some general notes:
The idea is to play with the contrast between freedom and imprisonment.
The falcon should radiate power and confidence, but not anger, agitation or despair (the way it is in the picture is great)
The design should be realistic as hell so that it will make the appearance of leaping out of my back (Where I plan to tattoo it)
That's about it.
IMPORTANT: When bidding on this project, please include one or two examples of similar work. I will choose the winning bid according to these examples.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online