Finish off label for range of jam - repost
This project was successfully completed by Skallagrimson for £220 GBP in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
Completed In3 days
My company is launching a range of jam of 8 variants. The project design work falls into two parts:
1) The label is 95% complete for 6 of the variants. The only finetuning required, for each of the 6 labels, is to :
- add the correct figures to the nutritional information & ingredients list
- add some more fruit to each label copying the image of the existing fruit
- enlarge the logo slightly
- add a layer for the printer (to indicate that transparent varnish should go on top of the logo lettering)
2) For the other 2 variants, use two of the existing labels and adapt to make two new variant labels (primarily by changing the colours and specific text)
The existing labels are available on an Illustrator file.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online