We're developing a really simple 2D iPhone game. The graphics will be simple, but the emotions they will convey are extremely important.
The game's main character is made of gelatin. That's right! He's a little adorable gelatinous critter and he's soooo cute. He's always happy, full of joy, energy and enthousiasm, excitement and very hungry.
We need all the game art to be developed. This includes characters, sprite sheets, backgrounds, menus and cutscene animations. We calculated:
- 3 characters
- 50 sprite sheets in total for our 3 characters (we want the animation to be smooth)
- 55 simpler sprite sheets for objects that will interact with the main character as he touches them
- 11 backgrounds (They're very similar with minor changes in each)
- 25 sprite sheets for the main character's upgrades
- 20 menus
- 45 logos for each "achievement trophy"
- 15 short simple cutscene animations (5-15 seconds) (there's doesn't need to be a lot of movement in the animation, but there must be a high quality aspect to it)
What kind of look and feel do we want? Well like everyone else at the moment we're trully inspired by "Cut the Rope" and "Angry Birds".
Let us be clear. We're not interested in the lowest bidder. We're interested in the company that can draw really good characters and amazing art that make you look twice and convey emotions of "awww. that's soooo cute".
Send us your portfolio and convince us that you can draw cute, clean and outstanding drawings for the iPhone.
Questions for you:
How much budget do you required?
How much time will it take?
Who's on the team?
Prove to us you can make our vision a reality. So basically, show us your talent and we'll show you our money ;-)