Indesign / Photoshop / Illustrator projects
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £13 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£10 - £15 GBP / hour
Information on the business: We are a specialist publisher of annual accommodation and attraction guides for the UK tourism industry.
Design details: We urgently require an assistant designer to help with a range of projects ideally starting pretty much immediately.
Reporting to the Creative Design Manager the successful candidate must have the ability to work to deadlines with accuracy, be a problem solver and have a 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent MAC/PC keyboard skills along with in-depth knowledge of InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator.
- A good knowledge of the print process and book production and be able to produce artwork files to print standard.
- Excellent organisational skills and good written and spoken communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure.
The candidate must be self motivated, flexible and enthusiastic with the ability to work across a range of projects at one time producing material for both internal and external clients to a high level.
Hourly rate is an estimate and will depend on experience and the ability to pick up projects quickly and hit the ground running.
Please send a brief message and CV if you are interested.
(All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the UK)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online