We are looking for a packaging designer to develop and design a brand personality for a line of artist pads and sketch books. We need the front covers of the pads designed to reflect what type of pad it is and it’s use, but still merchandise as a family of products.
· We will provide you with the company logo and the die lines for the 4 different pads.
· We will also provide you with all major copy points, in order of relative importance to the
consumer & all marketing content.
· The 4 types of pads are:
Sketch Pad, Drawing Pad, Water Color Pad and a Field Sketch Book.
· Designs needs to be unique and any images used copyright free. High resolution (min 300 dpi).
(Low resolution photo comps may be used in preliminary stages of design.)
· Designs need to be made available in *.AI (Adobe Illustrator) format, any image used in the document needs to be linked
· Other files accepted include layered *.PSD (Photoshop format)
· The printing of the covers will be 4 color process (CMYK).
· Attached “line looks” are for illustrative and ideation purposes only.
The selected designer needs to be available upon request via Skype on USA Eastern Time Zone.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $155 for this job
Hi, I work for a top packaging design agency in England so look no further as I have the skills, knowledge and experience to deliver your designs without paying design agency fees.