Simple Vector Cartoon Drawing Illustrations that Mimic My Style - About 90 Drawings, More in Future
This project was awarded to atama for $367 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $750 USD
I need an expert illustrator to create simple vector cartoon drawings in Adobe Illustrator, mimicking my drawing style so that they look like they were drawn by me.
You need to use a pressure sensitive tablet for drawing; because you need to use the same pressure sensitive brush that I use, to be able to mimic my illustration style.
I have provided a page with many of my drawings so you can study them carefully and get a feel for how to mimic my style (As "01 Drawing [url removed, login to view]")
Please provide a sample vector drawing you create of the word "Dinner" as per the following:
- Western style dinner with steak, peas and carrots on a plate, with a can of soft drink, salt and pepper shakers, knife and fork
- Created in Illustrator, in my drawing style, using my pressure sensitive brush (copy brush from "02 Sample Finished [url removed, login to view]")
- With artboard dimensions 234px by 234px (as "02 Sample Finished [url removed, login to view]")
- With a solid white background the same size as the artboard on the bottom layer (as "02 Sample Finished [url removed, login to view]")
- With the drawing placed nicely centred above the bottom band (as "02 Sample Finished [url removed, login to view]")
- Please submit the Illustrator file (Version CS3 or below), including your bidder user name in the filename
- Also please submit exported png version of this file:
with the band hidden, with transparent background, 72 dpi, RGB mode in two output sizes;
234x234px (as "03 Drawing [url removed, login to view]) and 117x117px (As "04 Drawing [url removed, login to view]")
- You can return the 3 files to me by attaching to a private message as zip or rar file
The sample drawing requested is one I have done before myself, so I will be comparing your drawing against mine to see how well you mimic my style. I am happy to pay the successful bidder for their sample drawing.
Download the source/reference files from:
[url removed, login to view]
So if you are a reliable expert in this type of work then please quote your best per picture price. Also let me know about your experience in same field and you are welcome to show me past samples which are similar to what I am looking for, in addition to the sample requested.
Best Price and Best Quality bidder will be selected, with more jobs in the future. I am looking for a long term relationship.
***Please follow my instructions carefully as I will take into consideration how well you follow instructions when I decide who to award the project to***
Please respond asap.
- Good Illustrator experience with a cartoon drawing style
- Experience in working with illustration for children is a plus
- Willing to make adjustments or rework if necessary
- Good English
I am paying you to complete work for me/my client on a 'work for hire' basis. You agree to transfer all copyright and ownership of your work to me/my client when I pay you. All work must be original work of your own creation. All work that I have paid for is not to be re-used in any way, as copyright transfers to me/my client on payment. You do not have permission to use the art to promote your own work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online