Follow-up work on the graphic design contest
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €183 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Hello again and bravo for your winning design!
(Sorry this is meant as a private job offering but the "hire me" function is bugging and I am not spending another 10 min to try to make the page work).
I wish to follow-up on your master design for the front of the packaging you designed. I now wish to complete the full package around the product:
* a tweak on your winning design (the small box "La nature prend soin de vous" wasn't liked by many – something else must be found)
* 2 other front designs – very basic, just changing the product macro image and name of the product (the "en confettis" text) – and perhaps a line of colour so people can more quickly see that we offer 3 types of spirulina not just one
* 1 master design for the back (generic and based on the front – I will give you all the necessary text + the bar code + a INDD design so you can just copy-paste the nutritional tables)
* 2 other back designs (just changing two lines in the nutritional tables and the barcode)
* a totem display.
Which amounts to basically 2 short design works with no need for serious innovation and 4 copy-paste works taking 10 min each.
I will provide you with full instructions with a visual document to outline the exact requirements. I have Indesign so I won't bother you with mini-tweaks ("correct this word and that word") just with pure design issues.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online