Get Traffic to my Website
This project was awarded to itrends for $1184 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Informational Training Services Website written in WordPress, required Update and Review. Site is [url removed, login to view]
Required: Expert knowledge of
• Web Ecommerce design
• Graphics packages and creation
• PayPal Integration
• Google Mail Integration
• Visual Identity and User Navigation experience
• Ecommerce and Acquisition Actions and behavior
• Fluency in spoken and written English
Estimate 60-100 hours. My original developer is no longer available as they have gone perm. Temporary hosting on secondary site during re build as original site can not come down during the Update is essential. Documents are provided in both MS and Mac OS format.
Selected bidders will be given full access to the site and the CMS system prior to submitting final bid. Bidder must be able to communicate via Skype.
Currently the site hosts core content of 6 training modules, each of which contain material in written form, each with associated levels of access according membership level.
0 all viewers
1 Subscribers (currently 0-1 have the same access)
2 Premier Member (that module only)
3 Premier Plus Member only
Premier and PremierPlus also have access to additional content including streaming videos, PDF downloads (from Library) and additional content in the main module written from.
(A copy of the original CMS notes will be provided)
Stage 1 amendment is to
• re categorize the access at level 0 and 1 reducing the amount of free material for non members (this involves re coding the groupings)
• Replace some of the graphics showing the new levels of access
• Adding a new category (General) to the articles section
Estimate 20-25 hours
• Consultation phase and advice on design and navigation trough the site.
• Rebuilding the Home Page and Wire frame so that each of the 6 modules has its own home page
• Building more appropriate prompts for viewers to upgrade and selling the advantages of Premier Member ship better
• Rebuilding library of videos into the module home pages rather than separately
• Each video will have a topic page (currently created as a Keynote
• Design and implement new graphics as required (perhaps about 10 max)
• Increase prompts and sales graphics
Estimate 20-35 hours
• SEO including Meta-tagging
• Building discount structure code into membership sign on page. Codes will be provided but must be able to added to at fixed % for certain codes
• Usability for Groupon vouchers and other discount buying platforms at fixed %
• Member ship auto renewal through PayPal is currently automated but will not be for discount platforms.
Estimate 20-35 hours
1. Abolute pedigree in Website Navigation and usability
2. WordPress Black Belt
3. Graphic and visual display
Please bid referencing similar work in WordPress ecommerce sites. Confidentiality agreements will be required.
Selected bidders will be given full access to the site and the CMS system prior to submitting final bid. Bidder must be able to communicate via Skype and able to use DropBox fro shared documents
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online