i need a simple app that integrate inside ZBar opensource library for iphone, i attach a PDF to describe how work.
1) loading screen with our logo
2) the first screen is a mask where the user put username and password, the app verify credtential using WEB API provided and if verified let the user access the app storing his credentials inside the app
To be clear this app will be used as BARCODE scanner inside a fidelity card program and will be used only by authorized users
We have 3 main functionality:
1) SCAN CODE
2) ADD USER
3) EDIT USER
1) this function is used to scan the existing card of an existing memeber of the program to identify him and to assign to him new points
2) this function is used to insert new user into the fidelity card circuit, so will scan the code of a new CARD not already assigned, after verification that this card is not assigned with specific web api will let the operator creating the new user compiling a simple for with all relevant informations
3) EDIT user function can be used to edit an existing member and works in 2 way the operator scans the bar code of the member's card and get the user's profile that can be edited; or put the user's email and retrive the users profile. This EDIT function can be used both to edit some details of an existing user or also to assign new card number in case the user lost his card.
I will provide all WEB API function the app need to interact with the online database. Also i have an existin app in XCODE that is fullyt working in reading BARCODE of any type based on ZCode if you think that taking the LIBRARY from the official website require more time.
My Budget for this app is 200 USD
I can double the budget if you can create the full app WEB PART (with all necessary web api ) + iphone part. In this case if you get the full project i can give you 400 USD.
NOTE: the web part not desribed in here is not so complex, is a simple web app to manage a database of users, with some classic functions like search users, add users, edit users, delete users ecc...