Brand Concept & Logo Design
This project was successfully completed by nextgenexperts for $49 AUD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Completed In3 days
Product - Hair Accessories
There will be a range of hair accessory products, individually named, sold under this Brand / Corporate image via the internet (a web site - with online sales and distribution functionality), through trade sales to retail outlets (via internet orders or sales consultants) and direct sales to customers through markets and community (person to person) marketing.
Brand Name - "Locs of Locs"
Abbreviation / Common term applied "LOL"
Required that the LOL image / term
1. be applicable to a range of market segments from community marketing to the expensive market niche.
2. be easily identifiable as a Brand
3. be designed as an Ambigram
4. the "O" be designed around looking through a coil spring (such as found on MV suspension or in a Biro)
5. be either black and white (simple yet elegant) and also be able to hold colour (Bold, feminine, attractive)
6. may be developed in a 3D or shadow / shaded style to give depth
Look and Feel
LOL must be
1. prominent for our website
2. subordinate to the individual product name on packaging (refer to attached sample product display card)
The development of the corporate identity will apply to:
Product Packaging - refer to attached sample product display card (as an example only)
The product packaging is to be versatile:
1. to be similar across the range of products yet still retain the same look and feel with positive brand identification.
2. the colour swatch is indicative - designed to draw the eye to the band at the bottom of the card.
What we are looking for is the corporate identity to be conceptually applied to each of the above (website, packaging and advertising) through examples to enable our Directors to decide on a style / concept.
Please note that copyright to the design will reside with my company.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online