Brand Design for a Restaurant
This project was awarded to stt2design for $250 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
A German/Austrian Restaurant requires new brand design
1) Andy Warhol Style Pop Art graphic using an image supply by the restaurant - into black, red, yellow, blue, white, green. (German/Austrian colours)
2) Images created are to be in high res and able to be enlarged to [url removed, login to view] height poster size.
3) Based on these images and "Bauhaus" style design - create new logo, business card template, postcard template, menu and wine list template (A4 size pages)
4) Images created will be used on current website and promotional materials.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online