Brand Identity for an luxury automotive business.
This project received 38 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £196 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
Corporate identity design brief 2/7/13
The Company is in the position to have a complete rebranding corporate identity.
The Company is a prestige and high-end automotive tailoring company based in central London. The company specialise in tailoring high-end exotic and prestigious vehicles such as: Audi, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Range Rover, Rolls Royce etc. Services the company provides are: Vehicle wrapping, window tinting, performance upgrade and products offers such as: alloy wheels, exhaust, aerodynamics and bespoke vehicle finishes.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The aims and objectives of this project are to re-vamp the company corporate image by bringing the brand up-to-date and to realise and meet the company ethos. The brand should reflect what the company is about. The branding should strongly revolve around a luxury life style as the brand is aiming to target discerning client who expect only the highest level of service/ quality. The objective it to create a elegant branding image which reflects the company “quality” and luxury identity. The logo emblem should involve traditional designs to reflect British heritage and culture. Alongside the brief examples of research has also been provided to help the designer further understand what the company is looking to achieve.
The target audience of our company are high profile individuals or high earning individuals to car enthusiasts who has extra disposable income to spend on their vehicles.
• Gender 90% male 10% Female
• Age range 20 - 50
• Geographic location: Central London
• Income bracket: $200K +
• Occupation: Company owners, Lawyers, Bankers, athletics, property developers.
• Social class: High Tier.
The company will receive the following:
• Print-ready new logo artwork files: EPS and AI
• Corporate Identity colour pallet (Using colours that reflect luxury)
• Screen-optimized logo artwork files: JPEG, GIF, PNG, and PD
• Stationary Pack (Business cards, letter heads, Comps slips: PDF and hard copy
• Business-card design (double-sided) print-ready file: PDF, EPS and AI
• Any font licenses and font files that may be used to complete the project
• Flyer design (double sided) Print ready file: PDF, EPS and AI
- Flyer should have 1 side listing the company “services” while the other side will showcase the different tyres of “products” the company offer.
• Stickers design (4 different layouts/ sizes) Print ready file: PDF, EPS and AI
• T-shirt design (3 different layout)
• 10 Advertisement banner design for existing website. (5 x Home page gallery, 3 x Home page static and 2 x product page static)
All files will be emailed to the client on a zip files.
The budget for the new identity includes the following:
• Research and development: $150
• Conceptualization: $150
• Total: $300
The initial concepts are to be presented to the client by July 5, 2013.
Final approval from the client is needed by July 14, 2013 or negociable
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online