Brand mark and logo design
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 49
- A new communication business based in Melbourne Australia - "Kaleidoscope Communications Pty Ltd"
- Will be trading as "Kaleidoscope" or "Kaleidoscope Comms" - the logo/identity should be representative of this.
- The company is a communications business servicing all areas of Australian business - from small business to large corporate and government.
- The company provides a wide range of consulting and contracting services all relating to communication in business - Communications Strategy, internal communications, external comms and marketing, sales strategy, branding etc.
KALEIDOSCOPE THE BRAND
- The ethos of the business is based on "connecting people and business through creative communication" and also links to these statements:
** Communication is always changing
** The art of communication
The following words also relate to both communication and a kaleidoscope and are representative of the what the business stands for: patterns, colourful, powerful, strong, subtle, changing, connection, expressive, beauty, creative
- Looking for a brand mark and logo
- A stylised kaleidoscope image that can be used by itself and/or combined with the word KALEIDOSCOPE as a complete image.
- Colourful is good, but the colour pallet should be sophisticated - probably limited to just 3 or 4 colours.
- The image should be good to be used in pront and also able to be animated for use in digital medium and on the web.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online