537754 Church Logo
This project was awarded to creativeservice4 for $20 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a new Church Plant (iDentity Church) looking to start services in September, 2012. This church will target middle class Americans between the ages of 20 and 40, and expose them to very creative and modern worship of Jesus Christ. We would need the following specifications met:
1. We would need our look to be young and hip, but not compromise professionalism.
2. The first i in the word identity needs to be lowercase and somehow stand out from the remainder of the word (like the iPhone trademark).
[url removed, login to view], we would like a fingerprint incorporated in to the logo, but it should not compromise the look (it's a church not an identity theft protection software.
4. One of the swirls in the fingerprint should somehow incorporate a cross (similar to Christ's death) on it.
5. We would like this image to be 3D and high resolution, and easily transformed into a moveable image (I forgot what that's called).
6. We are open to different colors, but simple is better.
Please send pertinent examples of work via your response to this posting. If winning bidder can produce, there will be much more work in the form of marketing materials and other graphic design work to come.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online