Corporate Logo, Business Cards, Envelope and Letterhead Design
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $500 USD
- Total Bids 84
The scope of this project is to create a Corporate/Brand Logo, Business Cards, Envelopes, and Letterhead design for a high-end manufacturer within the tile industry.
To try and be as specific as possible, general expectations include:
Graphic designer should have an available portfolio of previous work.
Final logo design itself should be the following:
- Somewhat abstract
- Representative of the key brand qualities
The logo should convey:
- Somewhat contemporary design
- Professional, corporate brand image
- Depth (a key product attribute that is important to include in the brand identity)
Designer should be willing to provide:
- Minimum of 5-6 different logo concepts
- Unlimited revisions of selected concept
- Email, in addition to physical CD containing all files
- For logo, optimized files for the WEB: (*.GIF 72dpi, *.JPEG 150dpi,), vector resizable files for printing (*.ai, *.cdr), high-resolution image (*.TIFF 300dpi), and (*.EPS) files in Pantone, RGB and black/white colors.
- Business Cards, envelopes, and letterhead in Adobe Illustrator format.
Additional details surrounding the company name, as well as product photos and any other required information once the winning bidder is chosen.
Thanks for your consideration of our project.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online