Design a Corporate Identity kit for Jawaab24/7
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 30
Hi Graphic Designers,
We are a newly opened website known as "Jawaab 24/7" similar to well known website [url removed, login to view]
We would like to design a complete and coordinated set of corporate identity kit comprising : Logo, business card, company letterhead, Envelope A4, Envelope D/L, Invoices, Receipts, Folder A4 and Powerpoint template. The key component is the logo, the rest is basically an extension of the color scheme and look.
We are looking for a professional, elegant but yet creative look/image which can represent the theme of the website.
1. Jawaab 24/7 logo should be designed in English and Urdu meaning please show me 3 variation of English "Jawaab 24/7" and 3 variation of Urdu for
2. We like professional and elegant logo designs comprising either a nice play on the typography, color with a design spin.
1. To include Company Name, Name of person, company address, office phone no, mobile phone no, email, address, website URL
Company Letterhead / Envelopes
1. To include company name, address, phone no and business registration no
Word / PowerPoint Template
1. We need to have a standardized corporate template for Word documents and power point presentations
Points to note:
1. Must be original designs. No clip art, stock icon or file logos please.
2. Designs will belong to us after payment. Not to be used for other clients thereafter.
3. Designs must be delivered to us in vector form (eg .AI and EPS etc), as well as high quality Tiff, jpg forms.
4. Fonts used must also be delivered with the designs
5. Pantone color codes a must.
6. We may need you to coordinate with our printers when the designs are sent for printing.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online