Design an Interface for an ios/android App
This project was successfully completed by etienn for $231 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In7 days
I want you to design the whole interface of mobile app "9 Harf"
"9 Harf" (which means "9 Letters") is a simple word game which 9 letters are shuffled and given to the user in order to form words that have 3 or more letters. The user touchs the letters to write the word he/she finds and hits the "+" button to add it to the list. If it is a valid word a "correct" sound plays and the word is added to the list above the letters.
I want you to design the whole interface that includes:
1) Welcome screen (main screen) where the logo and a "loading..." word will appear
2) A Background for the main app screen
3) Button designs ( "add word", "new game", "end game", "meaning", "settings", "help"
4) Letters both uppercase and lowercase from A-Z.
5) Numbers from 0-9
6) App Icon for Apple Store and Google Play
You can find the general layout of the app attached below.
The source files (psd, ai etc.) must be provided. I will tell the designer what the resolution should be.
Please provide your previous studies, portfolio, references.
We seek for a long term relationship.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online