Edit, Change Colour & Improve Resolution to Existing Logo
• No need to create Brand New Design, as we have the existing design already.
• Mostly standard Alphabets (approx 20 Alphabets).
• You will be supplied with PSD Files to work on.
• Delivery Format to be in PSD, TIFF and JPEG formats.
• One with excellent Photoshop skills can do it easily and quickly.
1. Edit all Alphabets from 3D to 2D, including minor touch ups to achieve perfect smooth edges and equal width/thickness all-around. Making sure that Alphabets are uniformly in-tune to a standard size (currently, some are bigger or smaller).
2. To improve resolution of image size. [in min. 600 dpi resolution (pixel/inch) for all images]
3. To supply Alphabets in Standard and Bold Versions.
4. Provide different 3 variations of colours (BLACK, WHITE & Platinum)
Note: Alphabets' sizes and designs must be consistent (in Uppercase and/or lowercase types), including special alphabets.
hello sir. here are the skilled freelancer to give you fabulous services. Just check our reviews to see work quality feedback. Hoping a good response from you. thanks.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $56 for this job
Hi We have reviewed your bid request and are confident enough to perform this job of logo [url removed, login to view] see PMB and the attached [url removed, login to view] Regards Jeet
Hello,The XtremeSolutions1 offers professional and high-quality logo and graphic design services at affordable prices. Our work is 100% original for more details kindly see PMB, THANKS
Creative Mind team work in 3d Animation,2d Animation,Logo Formation,Motion Graphic work introductory videos and graphic [url removed, login to view] can do this project for you....please check out our [url removed, login to view] are Professional eno More
Graphic design expert! Solid understanding of balance, negative space, color and typography. Please see my portfolio and feedback for more security. Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you. Martin.