My client needs a logo for my new online business start up.
Home Business tools is the name of the business that needs a logo.
The following my client desires to have designed to build a brand and continuity.
1. Logo for 'Home Business Tools'
2. Customised Facebook Page with video skin and OPTIN form design
3. Customised Facebook cover photo for Facebook page
4. Tab icons for Facebook Home page (dimensions 111x74)these are the TAB IMAGES I would like them to say, START HERE, FREE VIDEO, OUR PRODUCTS, ONLINE SURVEY
4. Customised Twitter Skin
5. Customised Youtube skin for my clients channel
6. STATIONARY [All stationary must have Home Business Tools, & the logo ideas you've created: Business Card Design, Letter Headed paper, personalised envelopes, brochure designs, Leaflet design to advertise my services.
SERVICES: SEO, Website Design and Construction, Graphic Design, Social Media Branding, T-shirt design with logo design ideas you come up with.
7. Ecover designs (dvd, ebook, membership card, booklet,) ECOVER DESIGNS must have "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" How to Start and Build Your Online Business.
8. Website Design (Design only)
Design must be 'LEAD GENERATION' design. MUST HAVE OPTIN FORM
with DVD ECOVER as client wants to build a email list. Design must follow theme of LOGO ideas you choose. So if you have 3 logo variations provide 3 website design variations.
Website Design must have A VIDEO PLAYER design as well
Design must be compatible with Wordpress.
Client is seeking long term business relationship as he has much work that MAY come in, in the near future. He really likes your portfolio and professional standard of work you have done.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
11 freelancers are bidding on average $92 for this job
Let's get it done. I have so much experience for this. Pls read my reviews and check your inbox for my excellent portfolio, just something to show you that I can do it.
Good Day mate! I have read your project requirement and I am sure I can do your job on your requirement please have a look at PM for more detail. Thanks, Guru of Graphic