Logo & Corporate Identity Package
This project received 49 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £419 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
Company name: Breakthrough Performance Group
Business: Onsite corporate training
Target audience: midsize companies 50 to 1500 employees. Usually the HR manager or leadership team. Busy, smart, technically savvy.
Products: Teaches programs on topics such as presentation skills, conflict resolution, sales, customer service, time management, leading through changes, etc.
Slogan/tagline: Moving you and your business to new levels.
Brand: the emotional corporate image
- Very visual, classy & elegant, cutting edge company
- Teaching in a revolutionary way
- USP: Real training, not education. The distinction is that competitors send a speaker in to speck/present/educate whereas we train, assign homework, give group work, etc. Result is better real-life training.
What we'd like:
Logo preference: icon and word mark that can be used together or alone, horizontal or stacked
Typographic preference: Simple, modern, fairly light because of such a lengthy name. Body copy to be large, easy to read.
Colour preference: Energetic flat colours that will work together online
1) Logo files
- Horizontal and stacked versions of the logo with the icon attached
- colour and B&W versions of the logo in EPS format, PNG, and high-res JPG
2) Colour palette of primary & secondary colours and what they are (CMYK, RGB, Pantone, Hex)
3) Font/Typeface suggestions for Headline, Sub-headline, Body copy
4) Business Cards
5) Letterhead - print ready files and electronic template
6) PowerPoint Template
Timeline: Please state what you can do as timing will be part of our decision criteria.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online