Logo Design For An Ecommerce Website Selling Gadgets
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $60 USD
- Total Bids 20
We are looking for a talented, creative designer to design a logo for an ecommerce website selling (unique, luxury) gadgets. The logo needs to be clean and neat, quite simple if possible and must fit in the header of the WordPress theme showed on [url removed, login to view]
Besides the logo in the header we need 2 variations of the logo which fit:
- A square Facebook/Twitter profile picture
- Our Facebook cover picture (including our tagline)
The choice of colours and styles are up to you. We welcome all ideas. The logo should be developed in 300dpi and available in .psd format on completion.
We need you to send a watermarked sample or rough sketch of the logo you have in mind. If you do not want to do this, then please do not bid as you will be ignored.
Interested in this job?
Send a PM with the following information:
- Why should we choose you? Include details about experience
We will send you a PM containing:
- URL, name and tagline of the website where the logo needs to be placed
You will reply with a PM containing:
- A watermarked sample or rough sketch of the logo you have in mind
- Your bid for the logo and the 2 variationsGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online