Logo Design for MainstreetMoney.Pro (with banner work available to the winner)
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 45
Thanks for looking. This should be fun and allow for creativity for you while still giving you an idea of the type of result we want. There will also be plenty of banner ad work for the winner if they want it.
*** This is currently a contest, but because Freelancer's messaging/hire has some (serious) interface fail, I can't invite graphic designers whose work I like to a contest; only to projects ...so if I've invited you this project it means I've seen your work in other contests and like your style (and so you'd do well to enter a design or two into our contest).***
Here is the URL:
[url removed, login to view]
If you just stumbled on to this project you can bid if you want, and I might even accept, but I think it's more likely that we'll both be happier if you submit some ideas to the contest (more money for you, less risk for me).
Here is the URL (again : )
[url removed, login to view]
**The below is the same text as the contest text**
The site is about money... fixing credit, building credit, how to make more money, how to get a loan. The things most people need to take action on NOW. This is not about wall street.
The logo should:
- Have easy to read text.
- The only text: [url removed, login to view]
- The text can be written withnospaces, or as separate words.
- Letter case is not important as long as the URL is clearly understandable.
- Be one or two colors. ('black or white' and 'something else'.)
- It should work in black/white or black/grey too for our print needs.
- Keep the graphics (if any) simple. The URL is the message.
Things we know we like:
- Streetsigns (think 'Seaseme Street') . Outlines of streetsigns (like of a pole with two signs as you'd see at a corner). The words being the message (keep the graphics simple). Maybe the 'S' as an '$' if colored like '.PRO' ...whatever. Have fun with it.
- The URL is the company name: [url removed, login to view]
- The contest is for a logo only.
- The logo styles we like are: Word mark ('CocaCola' script), Pictoral mark (Coke bottle next to 'CocaCola' script), and Emblem (Harley Davidson)..
- The final product must be provided both as a layered PSD file and an AI or EPS version.
- The logo will be used on branding efforts (lots of banner ads) and the website itself.
- This is (of course) work for hire under US law. All rights to the work are given to us, the buyer, should we award you, the designer, the contest and Freelancer complete the award payment for this contest. You may (of course) still show the logo and/or reference our URL as part of your portfolio if you wish.
Thank you guys very much, and we're looking forward to the designs!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online