We are looking for a logo to be designed for our new range of Apps and websites, that help make the lives of mother with small children easier, through their smart phones.
Logo will be used primarily in electronic formats, on the Apps themselves, in the App store, on the Facebook page, on the website and on the electronic postcards and sharing sent from the Apps, etc. Logo needs to be designed to be legible, and recognisable in the very small App format.
INFORMATION TO INCLUDE
The wording part of the logo should be dominant, strong and clearly legible.
We are open to the logo having illustrated visuals, if that fits when rolled out across the Apps, etc.
OVERALL OUTCOME WANTED
- We want our primary/main logo designed, that can stand alone, as the brand logo.
- We also need to have versions of the main logo with our tagline and with our website.
Logos to be provided in jpeg, ai and eps format, in both full colour and mono versions.
PMS colours for the logo to be provided.
THE SECOND PART OF THIS JOB IS TO DESIGN THE BASIC APP GRAPHICS
We want the App’s App Store graphic square to be designed. The graphic square should include the primary logo, and should have a visual graphic that makes the App immediately recognisable.
We then want a series of screens/graphics designed for the new App, that the developer can then use when setting up each of the App’s screens:
- We need an initial Loading screen, with a graphic moving across the screen, to show that the App is loading. Will need this simple graphic drawn in two positions, to give the impression that it’s moving.
- We will need a screen background that will be used across this App, and future Apps that we roll out under this brand. Background can have graphics/watermarked images in background, if this fits with the overall look.
- We need the design for what the buttons on each screen should look like. Font used on buttons should be consistent across whole app, and all Apps and websites will use this font going forward. Font chosen should be easy to read in very small font.
- Need a layout for what the line charts should look like.
- Need a layout for what the family tree should look like.
- Want a ‘share to Facebook’ frame design, that has a spot for the picture, a place for a short caption, and then somewhere needs to have the primary logo with website.
- Need to create a slide show movie template. People will select a series of their images, and they’ll load into the preset template to play the slideshow. Should have our secondary colour background, somewhere for the photo to display, somewhere for the image title to appear above, and somewhere for the primary logo with website to appear.
- Postcard templates – need 11 postcard templates that people can ‘share on Facebook’ or be emailed.
Full brief will be provided to successful designer.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $252 for this job
Greetings amandao, I'm specialist in Corporate identity & Stationery design and working for a broad range of clients. Please refer INBOX for details, thank you!
Let's get it done. I have so much experience for this. Pls read my reviews and check your inbox for my excellent portfolio, just something to show you that I can do it.
Hi, I'm interested to work on your project. Please text me for discuss. Portfolio and info here: http://onlyonedezign.com/ Additional portfolio on behance: http://www.behance.net/onlyonedezign
I'm a professional & premium freelancer with 4.9/5 ratting and high class feedback provided from previous clients at freelancer.com. Please check private message for my offers. Regards, eBangladesh
Hi how r u? please have a look on our profile and portfolio... certainly we can do this job done for u....well wait for u decision thanks BTW please award us the project we will end up with a great design...