Logo design for funky creative wedding photographer
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 60
Hi! I'm a young creative full time wedding photographer. I need a new logo. I need something that is quirky, funky, vintage, minimal, beautiful and elegant. I know this is a lot to handle :) I have a pretty good idea of what I'm after. I've attached a few photos to give an idea of the basic design. In summary, it is as follows:
- A portrait of a woman in a wedding dress, holding a bouquet of flowers
- Waist (or just below) up to above the head
- Lots of white. white back ground. minimal colour (maybe just the bouquet, lips and eyes)
- Pencil-drawn style
- The woman is wearing a white wedding veil over the top of her head and down her shoulders. her dress is figure hugging.
For more, please see the photos I've attached. One of them (the white one) is my shot; I love this style. The bride on the colourful background is not my photo, but I love the veil she is wearing. Finally the last photo is one I found in the style I love.
For a look at my work and my style, check me out here:
[url removed, login to view]
TomGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online