Logo design for new clothing brand needed ASAP
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £30 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for someone who can design a cool, memorable, unique and fresh logo for a new clothing brand. the brand will be for casual wear such as hoodies polos t shirts caps etc.
I am familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Serif DrawPlus therefore ideally would like to hire someone who can design and build in these packages. The reason for this is so I can make any slight tweaks to the logo if required in future by the client.
How I Work:
I appreciate everybody has their own way of working, so I feel it is best that I outline what I expect and what the milestones will be.
1) If you are interested in taking on this project then start by placing a bid.
2) show me a sample broadly based on my design brief, I need to see what you can do for me.
3) If I like your work and your bid is reasonable then i will award you the project and make 20% of the payment.
4) You then begin work on the project and get back to me with drafts, queries etc.
5) Once you have shown me a few designs that I like and I have selected the final design, I will make 40% of the payment.
6) Once you send all source files and hand over all rights to me, I will then make the final 40% of the payment.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online