Logo for Photography community website- $5
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $336 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This job is for a logo design for the startup related to photography. Here are the rules:
1. I am paying only 5 dollars for this gig currently. However if I like your work, I will let you design all logos for my clients @15-30 per piece later on.
2. I need a logo in which perhaps two stick figures are handshaking on the top of the text of the logo, and one of them is carrying a camera. Perhaps a camera shape in black.
3. Not fussy about colours, but I am OK with colour to be black totally.
4. I will need a mock up/watermarked logo. If I like it, only then will I contact you to deliver me the final product. Without this, I will not talk further.
This is a gig that can lead to a long term position, probably full time. Please PM me so that I can tell you the name of the company. Currently I can tell you that it is a 8 letter word. I need this really fast.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online