New Thailand coffee shop logo/marketing material design
This project was awarded to SoftSandila for $99 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are launching a small new retail coffee shop in Bangkok, Thailand and have the company name decided and we are clear about the desired positioning and brand image.
Based on the company name and tag line + the brand positioning brief, we need a simple, clean but powerful logo developed, along with a number of templates for ongoing use by the store.
The logo should be scalable, preferably easy to reproduce in various formats (3 colours is ideal but thetevis some flexibility) and full copyright and trade mark ownership must belong to us.
The items we require are:
1. Logo design to meet our requirements, in the necessary formats and with required instructions (eg PMS colour) to be easily reproduced in signage, stationery, computer produced banners and stickers etc
2. A4 / A5 promotional flyer template -single sided, maximum 3 colours. Artwork to be provided as a MIcrosoft Publisher 2010 or Microsoft Word 2010 template
3. Menu template A4 size, suitable for being laminated for use in the store
4. "Frequent drinker" loyalty cards - credit card size - that have a space for 10 stamps - get something free after 5 stamps and something else free after 10 stamps. In Publisher or Word format as a template we can customize
5. Business card for the owner. The card must be bilingual - English and Thai - preferably single sided but could be double sided if single side is too cluttered
6. Design template for interior menu board which will be produced by a local sign writer. Approximate dimensions 2 meters wide by 1 metre high. just high level concept is required for brand consistency
This is a small, neighborhood coffee shop that although will serve quality food and drinks is a very modest business and the budget needs to be also modest.
Those that have relevant and similar experience of developing the identity for a small retail or food and beverage business would be best positioned to respond. Familiarity with Thai culture in terms of what is most likely to be appealing would be ideal.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online