We need you to create a logo. **The logo must be quite simple**, but I will try to describe what we want in the most accurate way.
The logo is for a Tailoring Atelier and Shop named "*Creativa*". The Atelier produces dresses, sells haberdashery and handicraft products, sells curtains and organizes courses of tailoring and handicraft for customers, so it would be great if the logo could communicate some or all of those concepts:
- the joy of sewing and artigianal/self-created products
The logo should have a layout similar to the attached example. Please note that:
* **this is ONLY A DRAFT** to show you the layout that we have in mind; obviously we could accept modifications if good motivated;
* the woman on the left side comes from the old logo of the shop and cannot be modified, except for minor alterations;
* the font in the draft is "Jellyka Delicious Cake" from [url removed, login to view]; the font like us, but **it's only a sample** so please change it if you want. Keep only in mind that 1) we'd like an handwritten/calligraphic font, and 2) the word "Creativa" is not a German word so please use a font that can be easily read to avoid misunderstandings about the name;
* the three words below the name Creativa actually mean "Tailoring Atelier", "Haberdashery" and "Curtains" in German language; feel free to use for those words the same font of the "Creativa" written or something different;
* we don't want an extreme graphically complex logo because it must be used both in small and large format (from the sign of the shop to letterhead);
* we'd like to have some little graphic elements in the "Creativa" written: something like scissors or other sewing tools integrated in the written, or perhaps an effect like if the "Creativa" word is formed from a thread and a needle, or whatever you can create!
* we do accept suggestions about the colors to use.
Please have a look at [url removed, login to view] to understand the idea of the freshness and joy that we'd like to have in our logo.
That's all. Thanks for reading and thanks for your bidding! If you have questions please write me, and I will try to reply as soon as possible.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Feb 15, 2012 7:25:26 PM:
Small edit to the original text
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Feb 16, 2012 2:54:24 AM:
I can't edit the original description of the work, so I will add some notes here with suggestions that came **directly from our customer**:
(1) if you want you can try to suggest a different logo in place of the woman with green hat (still the woman is highly recommended!)
(2) it would be probably good to use two different fonts, a calligraphic one for "Creativa" and something else (sans serif?) for the other words
(3) if you use the original woman with hat, you will get extra points for integrating it in the "Creativa" write (something like a thread that connect them or whatever you want)
(4 and MOST IMPORTANT!) I know that the description of the work is quite long, but basically I can **reassume** saying that we have an existing graphical logo (the woman) and a basical idea about the layout and the fonts to use. We would like to see some little graphical enhancements primarily around the "Creativa" writing that can suggest the idea of sewing/handicraft creativity.
I hope is all clear, thanks for reading and thanks for your bidding!
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Feb 17, 2012 6:05:24 AM:
We decided to raise the prize to thank you for your efforts. Please keep up with the good work, we're looking forward to hearing from you and to see your works! :-)
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Feb 18, 2012 2:50:11 AM:
We have a new feedback from the end users of this logo; they told to **erase the word *"Vorhänge"*** under the "Creativa" writing and leave only
**Nähatelier & Mercerie**
I'm sorry for the change, but the customers are not the easiest that we ever had...
To all persons that already posted their works, it's not necessary that you change them. That request applies only to new works. Thanks.