Restaurant Identity & Collateral: Logo, Biz Cards, Flyer
This project received 56 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $977 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I will need athe following:
-Coaster or postcard style promotional card
Below are some information about our company and I have also attached store idea board our designer is working off of for the restaurant's interior design as well as some logo's or design feel which we liked.
The name of our restaurant is called "Pig & Pepper" (ppl refer to it as P&P sometimes)
1. What is your business?
We are a restaurant serving new american cuisine. We specialize in Brunch and Tapas' style Lunch & Dinner. We are aiming to provide a different atmosphere than what people typically find in Taipei in that it is trendy, relaxed/casual, yet still upscale. We also have a small outdoor space in the front of our store, which helps us achieve the feeling of being in touch with the out-doors as we are in a busy city and people dont get it so often.
2. How old is your company? new
3. Your business in one sentence? We are bringing new ideas and flavors new to Taiwan.
4. Your business in two words? Upbeat, unique
5. Your business in one word? bold
6. How did you start the company? We developed a restaurant concept based on our head chef's cooking style which is creatively influenced from the Melting Pot of American upbringing. we are running as a family-owned business, each member bringing their own area of expertise. We want to provide an inviting atmosphere where people would want to come to get away from the busy city life and enjoy good food among friends.
7. Is there a story that is unique to your company? We all grew up in the US and Canada and moved to Taiwan relatively recently, so we can all bring something new to the table. I think the idea of "melting pot" and our exposure to different cultures and cuisines is very important to our style of cuisine
8. If you company/brand was a person who would it be? Olsen twins, tiny but powerful. They do everything.
9. If your company/brand was an object what would it be? Ball. A ball doesnt have a limited number of sides. Its quick to change direction and always bounces back. Water because water is powerful and take on any form.
10. If your company/brand was an animal which one would it be? Dog. Loyal, honest, humble, comforting, welcoming.
11. Is there an important object, building or person for your business? No
12. What do your wear to work? uniform (chef in chef's whites & all other staff in shirt, pants and apron.
13. How does the market see your company today? Unfortunately, we are new and its difficult to explain what we sell in our market here in Taiwan. No one else does the same thing. However to expats and those who have tasted our food are anticipating a fresh, new place where they can get something special.
14. How do you want your image to be seen in 2 years? In 2 yrs, we hope that we can be a restaurant group, rather than a small-family run business. We want to be the go-to spot where people can always expect something new and refreshing but also a hip and trendy place where people would want to go on a hot date or bring friends or colleagues to impress.
15. Who is your customer? Men and women between ages of 20-45, but predominately women (60%
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online