Simple site with integrated chat (No design needed)
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €53 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €80 EUR
You'll do a PHP website(No design needed) that should :
Have a member registration area using SQL:
-Please use PDO if you can!
-Only Nickname, age and password.
-No confirmation needed.
-No captcha, etc, nothing else!
Every members will have a personnal page
-Let's say my member username is X :
-Then my page personal will be [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
For the integrated chat :
On each users personnal page
- You'll have to echo out the age and the user's nickname on the website
- And every users will have THEIR OWN chat box (You'll see why in a few seconds)
So let's say another member's name is Y. (mine is still X):
- I want to visit Y's personnal page, I'll be able to see his informations (Age and Nickname only)
- But, unless Y send me an invitations :
* I would not see his personnal chatbox
* The output instead of the chatbox will be "Y has not invited you to his chat"
- So I will have to get an invitation from the user that I want to chat with.
- As you might have guessed, every users will be entitled to send/accept/receive/decline invitations.
- Finally, users will be able to, remove any other users of their "list of people authorized to chat with them"
- All messages should be in a database
I'll provide :
Answers to any questions (of course)
A cofee (I think I can't realy do that!)
Anyway, feel free to make suggestions.
"pre-made ??scripts", available on Internet, and please don't use Flash too
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online