Kiss and Tell Books is a new website that reviews and recommends chick lit and romance fiction, contains a blog and articles on the genre as well as author interviews and podcasts.
Website is currently under development. [url removed, login to view]
· Vector logo preferred
· Backwards compatible with Adobe Ilustrator CS4 preferred, otherwise logo also to be supplied in high res and web res JPEGs
· No specific colours mandated, prefer these develop organically with the logo design, but may request drafts be re-done in different colours
· Reversible version required i.e. black; white.
· Website name: Kiss and Tell Books (logo only has to include words Kiss and Tell)
· Logo should be: Sophisticated. Clean. Clever.
· Logo should have a graphic as the central component.
· Wording should be subtle.
· Version with just the graphic (minus the wording) should also be supplied e.g. like the Apple logo
Successful applicant will need to provide a brief concept for approval, prior to beginning design work.
Preference given to applicants who provide (or have available on their profiles) recent examples of sophisticated logos.
I am happy to answer any questions you may have about this job.
Thank you for taking the time to bid.
Let's get it done. I have so much experience for this. Pls read my reviews and check your inbox for my excellent portfolio, just something to show you that I can do it.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $69 for this job
Greetings, I'm specialist in Corporate identity & Stationery design and working for a broad range of clients. Please refer INBOX for details, thank you!
Hi, Professional and creative graphic designer with 5 years of experience working in the graphic design business.And we offer 24/7 services for our clients, for more details please check your PMB. Thanks:)