A custom logo for a PIZZA HOUSE - 100% original
This project received 52 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $62 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 AUD
** PLS DO NOT BID IF YOUR PRICE IS HIGHER THAN $100**
A couple of logos attached here but no of them caught my clients eyes.
1) You are free to be creative but the color scheme must be mixed of red, white and black.
2) The business name is Moradis which is a classy family pizza house so the business name along with the word “Pizza House” must be in the logo.
3) Create 3-5 (your choice, minimum 3) different mocks using new emblems and fonts to give them a choice. but! keep the colors strictly red, white and black.
4) There should be an unlimited revisions for the selected design.
5) All files should be delivered after that final approval (tiff, .eps, .psd, .jpg, .gif and vector formats). Must be ready for web and print.
6) PLEASE SEND IN YOUR MOCKS, WINNING MOCK WILL WIN THIS JOB! and we will continue to give you more jobs as we get many logo and graphic design requests.
7) All elements of the logo must be 100% original (I'll check them through google image) means you must not use stock art works in the logo.
New freelancers are welcome, we are not accepting bids by your ratings/reviews/portfolio.. We are looking for a winner for this particular project to see if you can adhere and listen to instructions clearly.
IMPORTANT: Please submit your mocks a long with your bids.
Bid ends: Friday 15/03/2013 6PM (GMT +10) - Today is: Friday 08/03/2013 6PM (GMT +10)
You have a week, good luck! happy bidding.. I look forward to working with one of you freelancers for this and many more projects thereafter.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online