iPhone App Icon and Launch Image Development
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 13
We need icons for an iPhone app that we’ll be submitting to the App Store. We already have an existing logo with existing graphic files in EPS and AI; however, we need to create derivatives of the existing logo for the Application and App Store icons listed below.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a logo design project. We already have EPS and AI files. of our logo.
Create Application Icons (one of each size):
(1) Icon 57 x 57 pixels
(1) Icon 72 x 72 pixels
(1) Icon 114 x 114 pixels (high resolution)
Create one App Store icon (1) 512 x 512 pixels
In addition, we also need a Launch Image. We have an existing design with our logo and source graphics; however, suggestions for improvement are welcome.
Create one Launch Image for each size listed below:
(1) Launch Image 320 x 480 pixels
(1) Launch Image 640 x 960 pixels (high resolution)
(1) Launch Image 768 x 1004 pixels (portrait)
(1) Launch Image 1024 x 748 pixels (landscape)
Delivery deadline is Friday, May 6, 2011.
When iOS displays your application icon on the Home screen of a device, it automatically adds the following visual effects:
* Rounded corners
* Drop shadow
* Reflective shine (unless you prevent the shine effect)
Ensure your icon is eligible for the visual enhancements iOS provides. You should produce an image that:
* Has 90° corners
* Does not have any shine or gloss (unless you’ve chosen to prevent the addition of the reflective shine)
* Does not use alpha transparency
Apple's guidelines for app icons and launch images is here: [url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online