- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 53
We are looking for a logo design for our online business that implies our type of business. Design should be very unique and professional
- Our website called ( [url removed, login to view] )
- The site is specialized in cooking skills, It is a web based platform to host your cooking skills and classes, and earn some money. Become the celebrity
chef that you so wanted to be.
- The logo should contain kind of character drown in a unique way as part of the log
- We have in mind that this character should be called “Soozi”
- Our aim is to have this “Soozi” Character as registered mark\character for our business and we are looking to have a reputation for her when the business
grows up. (for example: when any one look at “hello kitty” character right now, he will know right away that this is hello kitty business even if the name is
not mentioned next to the image) so one day, someone will see “Soozi” character on a t-shirt or a coffee mug and it should imply to him that this is
“[url removed, login to view]” business trade-mark.
- Soozi is a modern house-maker (am not calling her housewife, just to ensure that it also appeals to guys who are also keen cooks, metro-sexual men
also like to cook and show off skills), juggling daily work-life balance, and still finding time to have fun, party, host dinners, showoff cooking skills.
- The logo/character should have a fun, foodie, happy, party and healthy feel to it.
- ESoozi should appeal to Sidney-er, Dubai-ites, NewYorkers, Londoners etc, to every important fun loving city in the world.
- The lettering of esoozi should not overpower the character and take focus away.
We would like to have options to choose from and then make the final selection
EmsaGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online