Ongoing Magento Product Entry and Backend Support
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $3 USD / hour
Hello, we are a fashion e-commerce store run on Magento. We need someone to be our ongoing product entry person as we add new vendors who have their own product collections on our site. We also need someone who has a good knowledge of the magento backend and will need to know how to handle most tasks without too much of a problem. Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience with product "data feeds" and using the feeds to upload products to 3rd party marketplaces. IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH DATA FEEDS PLEASE MENTION THIS! This will be on an hourly basis. The job responsibilities/requirements are as follows:
- Product Management/Entry (both simple and complex products)
- Category Management
- meta info/keywords for SEO
- Product Data Feed Management to upload all products to 3rd party marketplaces.
- Various other related tasks as they arise
- Managing Vendors with our Magento Dropshipping Module (we add new vendors very often)
- General experience with HTML
- Graphic design experience is a big plus but not required.
- Able to research and figure things out and adapt in a quick manner.
- SEO experience
- Various other tasks such as tasks related to our server and domain. (For example, one task is that we need to verify our website with google so we can use their e-mail system with our domain name.)
We are looking to hire someone for $1-$3/hr for ongoing work. We would give a few initial tasks in the beginning to test your skills and your work style.
Thanks and good luck.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online