Hello, we are a fashion e-commerce store run on Magento. We need someone to be our ongoing product entry person as we add new vendors who have their own product collections on our site. We also need someone who has a good knowledge of the magento backend and will need to know how to handle most tasks without too much of a problem. Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience with product "data feeds" and using the feeds to upload products to 3rd party marketplaces. IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH DATA FEEDS PLEASE MENTION THIS! This will be on an hourly basis. The job responsibilities/requirements are as follows:
- Product Management/Entry (both simple and complex products)
- Category Management
- meta info/keywords for SEO
- Product Data Feed Management to upload all products to 3rd party marketplaces.
- Various other related tasks as they arise
- Managing Vendors with our Magento Dropshipping Module (we add new vendors very often)
- General experience with HTML
- Graphic design experience is a big plus but not required.
- Able to research and figure things out and adapt in a quick manner.
- SEO experience
- Various other tasks such as tasks related to our server and domain. (For example, one task is that we need to verify our website with google so we can use their e-mail system with our domain name.)
We are looking to hire someone for $1-$3/hr for ongoing work. We would give a few initial tasks in the beginning to test your skills and your work style.
Thanks and good luck.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
About 10 years Technical support experience, experienced in interfacing products and data feeds. Has been a remote specialist, vast knowledge in Product and Project Management.