Responsive HTML E-mail Template Design & Front-End Coding
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2011 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 CAD
A Toronto, Ontario based organization is seeking the assistance of a local intermediate-to-advanced graphic designer and front-end developer to build a library of HTML e-mail templates for highly focused customer-facing communications. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in the following areas:
(1) HTML e-mail template design best practices, including media queries, e-mail boilerplates and stylizing various design elements via inline CSS
(2) Superior understanding of responsive and adaptable HTML e-mail design principles, to ensure communications load to spec in a variety of desktop and mobile clients
(3) Experience with building e-mail communication templates specifically for the Marketo marketing automation platform, and an in-depth grasp of the differences between an e-mail template and a creative campaign asset
The chosen candidate will work closely with a member of the organization who is familiar with e-mail marketing best practices. In addition, the selected freelancer will be provided with a very detailed project brief, the organization’s branding guidelines, all corporate and product logos, full access to an online graphics/image stock provider, login credentials for Marketo, and access to E-mail On Acid for cross-client HTML e-mail testing purposes.
To qualify for consideration, all applicants will be required to submit a portfolio that showcases past work specific to HTML e-mail design and front-end development, and practical knowledge of the Marketo platform.
Please note that this posting is only available for local Ontario, Canada freelance graphic designers and front-end developers. The chosen freelancer will also have the opportunity to form a direct relationship with the organization, and potentially work on e-mail-, graphic design- or web-based projects/initiatives in the future.
It is also important to note that the organization recruiting for this project desires that the final designed and coded HTML e-mail templates are not shared within the freelancer’s portfolio, at any point in time, in online and offline environments.
- A total of 3 e-mail design mock-ups/concepts, including 3 unique masthead and 3 unique footer designs and a variety of e-mail body designs
- A total of 12 masthead/header designs and 1 consistent footer design
- A total of 4 e-mail body layouts:
- 1 column layout
- 2 column layout
- 3 column layout
- Hybrid layout (containing a mix of each above layout)
* All source files – Photoshop / Illustrator and HTML/CSS – must be handed over at project completion
- E-mail Marketing
- E-mail Design
- Graphic Design
- Front-End Development
- Responsive Design
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online