It is needed to completely develop (including GUI design, Graphic design (including Logo) and Implementation) an Android application.
The app should be simple and intuitive.
Generally speaking, the app should connect people via connection preferences, and according to GPS location.
The app should know how to do the following:
1. Registration (including via facebook, google).
2. Who do I want to meet? For example, I might be looking for designers, lawyers, accountants, life partner, stores, common interests, hobbies, family affairs and so on.
3. Who am I? For people who will seek me, at the same manner like in the previous paragraph (my profile).
4. Select which parts of my profile to hide.
5. Upload images, personal details etc. on profile.
6. Now, the rendezvous is according to GPS location. For example, one might walk on the street or travel on train and be near the one they're looking for. If there is a match by the points of interests, privacy settings etc., a match will be created and a popup will occur and ask for permission to send contact information to the other side. The other side will have to accept the invitation as well. Each side can select which details to reveal. Instant messeging should also be available via the app.
7. Rate matches, people and so on.
8. Note that the match notifications should be instant and for one best-matched person only, and not a list of matches and so on.
9. When I want to find someone, I have to specify which tags should the other person have, with priorities and other relevant definitions such as mandatory/optional.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $1202 for this job
Fast growing mobility solution provider, interested in providing you quality and professional solution. Please check you message box for detail on our profile.