I am in need of a simple music player that plays mp3s supplied within the app (my own music). I would like the following features:
1) Music Play / Stop / Forward / Rewind.
2) User created playlists: add to and create playlists of chosen music within the app (added to playlist either via the views explained below or the current music playing)
3) Music displayed by playlists and also id3 tags for album and genre
4) 'More' button presents html page of my choice included in app
5) Music continues to play in rotation depending on what playlist is chosen infinitely
6) Music plays in background mode whilst other apps are in use
7) Option to switch to Air Play and choose output
Since I have been stung a little on inexperienced developers I would like any interested developers to explain the technologies they would use to create this this app. I have seen quite a few IOS music player apps out there so expect the above will be fairly straight forward for the right developer.
I have graphic available & can provide outline design guides.
I would also be keen to develop an ongoing relationship with a developer for maintenance and additional developments such as in app subscriptions and scheduling / calendaring features so I would be keen to see evidence of experience with these features in apps as well.
Thank you. Any questions, please ask.