Icons for Android App
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 13
We are looking for the design of one primary icon for an Android application, several variations of the primary design, and some menu icons.
The application is called FoneZones Location Call Forwarding. It automatically forwards cell phone calls depending on the location of the phone. The phone user draws rectangular zones on a map, names the zones and configure them to forward calls to a different number when the phone is located in the zone. Normally, the zone has a thin dark blue perimeter outside and a light transparent blue shading inside. When the phone enters a zone, the zone turns green and a notification appears at the top of the screen in the status bar telling the user which zone has been entered. When the phone leaves the zone, the call forwarding is disabled, the zone again becomes blue.
The primary design should incorporate three concepts: 1) a mobile phone, 2) call forwarding and 3) zones or locations.
Traditionally, call forwarding has been represented by an image of a phone in combination with an arrow pointing to the right. The primary design should consist of 1) a 3D representation of a mobile phone with a perspective facing slightly up and to the left, 2) a fat bright 3D green arrow placed at the right, near the bottom and in front of the phone, 3) a 3D rectangular zone at the bottom upon and inside of which the phone sits. See the images of example phones attached. The preferred phone is a block or brick phone with the screen and physical keyboard on the front face and a small protruding antenna on the upper left side. The phone is not a flip-fone, smart phone or touch-screen phone. A fattened, convex, cartoonish phone image is preferred.
All launcher icons are to be provided as color icons with resolutions for ldpi, mdpi, hdpi, and xhdpi screen densities. See [url removed, login to view]
1. Main Launcher Icon: Phone in blue zone with green forwarding arrow. ALSO MUST PROVIDE 512x512 pixel high resolution icon for Google Play profile image.
2. Active Launcher Icon: Phone in green zone with green forwarding arrow.
3. In-Active Launcher Icon: Phone in blue zone with disabled forwarding arrow.
4. Error Launcher Icon: Phone in blue zone with error icon.
5. Suspended Launcher Icon: Phone in blue zone with suspended icon.
6. Locked Launcher Icon: Phone in green zone with forwarding arrow and pad lock icon.
Status Bar/Notification Icons:
All status bar notification icons are to be provided in GRAY and COLOR versions (despite design guidelines) for status bar resolutions of lpdi, mdpi, hdpi xhdpi screen densities. Status bar icons will not have a zone as part of the image. See [url removed, login to view]
1. Forwarding Change Notification Icon: Phone with green arrow.
2. Forwarding Error Notification Icon: Phone with red exclamation point or yellow yield sign and black exclamation point.
3. Forwarding Locked Notification Icon: Phone with green arrow and pad lock.
4. Forwarding Suspended Notification Icon: Phone with red circle and diagonal line.
Icons with all resolutions per the Android Menu Icon Guidelines: [url removed, login to view] Most of these icons can be taken from the Android developer SDK, but will need resizing.
1. Refresh icon (two arrows in a circle)
2. Send icon (addressed envelope with an arrow at the bottom)
3. Add icon (plus sign in a solid circle)
4. Suspend icon (the 'disable' icon, circle with a diagonal line through the center)
5. Lock icon (a padlock icon)
6. Setup icon (the general settings or setup icon in the shape of a gear).
7. Position icon (the gps position or my location icon)
8. Phone icon
Specific examples can be provided.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online