I'm looking to add another team member to our development team. We have an exciting culture and innovative efficient development style and have a lot of work to do right now.
We are looking for the following:
- Fantastic Cocos2d/Cocos2d-x Developer
- Experience in Re-Skinning already created source code
- Able to Chat on Skype, GTalk (txt or voice)
Here are the requirements we need:
You will need texture packer pro.
1. You have at least an average of 3.0 out of 5 rating.
2. You have at least 10 hours on oDesk, eLance, or Freelancer. No exceptions!
3. You have a portfolio of games you have designed/reskin with heavy emphasis on xCode and Cocos2D
4. You work FAST & your turnaround time is exceptional.
5. You have an exceptional command of English.
6. You take PRIDE in your work.
7. You must be able to complete this project quickly.
IF YOU DO NOT FIT THESE CRITERION-------- PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
PROJECT SPECS TO BE QUOTED:
Specifically we need you to take the existing source code and:
1) Add the graphics and audio.
2) Add keycodes IDs for Revmob, Chartboost, and Flurry. These SDKs already exist, so all you need to do is put in the proper App IDs for these.
3) Implement the NetxPeer and GameStream SDKs.
4) Test and verify the in app purchases work correctly. IAP code already exists, I just need to be sure they all work correctly.
5)upload game to iTunes with my own dev account.
6) Push beta builds to me via Testflight. If you don’t already use Testflight, please do not apply.
The games can be seen here:
[url removed, login to view]
If you don’t have an iPhone, than please do not apply. I need you to be able to test outside the xcode simulator.
We have team members who work in xCode often so we know exactly what is involved in reskinning this game. As such, I know this is only 10-15 hour job depending on your skills.
So please do not apply if you plan on charging more than 15 hours work.
Also please note that I am not just looking for a single reskin. We have numerous needs to reskin this game and many more in multiple variations. If we can establish a relationship, you can expect a steady flow of work from us and possible look at a full time position with our team.
In order to secure a response from me, please provide the following:
1. Send me your portfolio of your previous iOS games.
2. Please put in the title of your response tell me what you do for fun so I know you read this entire post.
3. A rough guideline as to how you will deliver (milestones etc.)
Thank you for taking your time to read through.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $921 for this job
Hi, I've read your job description and I'm very much interested in the project.We can make the work perfect for you.Please look at PMB for more details. Regards! Amar
Hello, We are really interested to work on this project and give you a best solution for it as " PapillonSoft " working on the basis of " Quality and Satisfaction " measures. Thanks. SNK PapillonSoft