Surf Guide - Provide Directions To Surf Breaks
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1408 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are looking for an experienced developer to create a content rich, nice looking mobile app that provides information on 500+ surf breaks similar to this:
[url removed, login to view]
The main features will be:
- High quality on and offline mapping (google maps)
- Break by break reports from local experts describe each wave’s characteristics (Provided by us)
- Complete Symbols instantly depict best conditions for each spot.
- GPS spot location allows easy navigation.
WE WILL NOT BE INTEGRATING WITH THIRD PARTY WEATHER FORECASTING SITES AS THE EXAMPLE APP SHOWS (making it simpler for you!!)
- someone who can not only program but can also do the UI design (High Importance will be placed on creating a clean, minimalist Mac/Apple style design)
- someone who takes pride in their work and makes polished looking products.
- someone who speaks English well
Here's what you need to do next
- Please reply with examples of your pervious work including and user interface or design examples you have done before. If I like your previous work, I will reply and give you more details.
~~~~~~~~~IMPORTANT when you reply start by typing the code word: surfguide
This way I know you took the time to read the complete description instead of just replying to all new submissions like many people do!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online