Surf Guide - Provide Directions To Surf Breaks
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1408 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are looking for an experienced developer to create a content rich, nice looking mobile app that provides information on 500+ surf breaks similar to this:
[url removed, login to view]
The main features will be:
- High quality on and offline mapping (google maps)
- Break by break reports from local experts describe each wave’s characteristics (Provided by us)
- Complete Symbols instantly depict best conditions for each spot.
- GPS spot location allows easy navigation.
WE WILL NOT BE INTEGRATING WITH THIRD PARTY WEATHER FORECASTING SITES AS THE EXAMPLE APP SHOWS (making it simpler for you!!)
- someone who can not only program but can also do the UI design (High Importance will be placed on creating a clean, minimalist Mac/Apple style design)
- someone who takes pride in their work and makes polished looking products.
- someone who speaks English well
Here's what you need to do next
- Please reply with examples of your pervious work including and user interface or design examples you have done before. If I like your previous work, I will reply and give you more details.
~~~~~~~~~IMPORTANT when you reply start by typing the code word: surfguide
This way I know you took the time to read the complete description instead of just replying to all new submissions like many people do!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online