We are looking for a talented graphic artist to develop UI and game assets for our upcoming iOS title - a multiplayer word-based puzzle game. The game is playable and very near completion. We want it to look very polished and professional, so any applicants MUST have prior experience creating graphics for a published mobile game. Retina and non-retina graphics required.
Screens and art assets required:
- Splash Screen, including a Game Logo
- Game Listings screen ('your turn', 'their turn', 'game over' sections)
- Choose Opponent menu (Random, Username, Facebook, etc.)
- Options/Settings menu (sounds/music on/off, etc.)
- Round Summary screen (player1 vs player2, round scores, etc.)
- Main Game UI/Assets (Background scene, HUD [time, score, power-up icons], crates/blocks/tiles, doobers, celebratory text/graphics, etc.)
- App Store Icons and Screenshots
If you are interested, please:
1. Start your reply with the keyword: WORDGAME
2. Send us your portfolio of previous work, including links to any published apps on iTunes/Play.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $1905 for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
WORDGAME Hi We have read your requirements. We are interested in your project as we have indepth expertise in iphone/ipad app development. Please check private message board for details.
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting and believe that we will be able to assist you in your [url removed, login to view] check PMB for more details about us. Regards