iOS Word Game - Graphic Designer / UI Artist Needed
This project received 38 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1909 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a talented graphic artist to develop UI and game assets for our upcoming iOS title - a multiplayer word-based puzzle game. The game is playable and very near completion. We want it to look very polished and professional, so any applicants MUST have prior experience creating graphics for a published mobile game. Retina and non-retina graphics required.
Screens and art assets required:
- Splash Screen, including a Game Logo
- Game Listings screen ('your turn', 'their turn', 'game over' sections)
- Choose Opponent menu (Random, Username, Facebook, etc.)
- Options/Settings menu (sounds/music on/off, etc.)
- Round Summary screen (player1 vs player2, round scores, etc.)
- Main Game UI/Assets (Background scene, HUD [time, score, power-up icons], crates/blocks/tiles, doobers, celebratory text/graphics, etc.)
- App Store Icons and Screenshots
If you are interested, please:
1. Start your reply with the keyword: WORDGAME
2. Send us your portfolio of previous work, including links to any published apps on iTunes/Play.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online